Savior 7.4V Thin Electric Gloves Liners Fingertip Touch Screen | Savior gloves
30-day return and exchang.
180-day Limited Warranty on heating elements and batteries.
Rechargeable Electric Heated Gloves for Men and Women, Outdoor Indoor Battery Powered Hand Warmer Gloves Liners for Climbing Hiking Cycling or you need to stay warm due to a medical issue.
✔This is a kind super soft and thin heated gloves liners, made by elastane and polyester .
✔Because it’s thinner, take it with it and your hands are still flexible, smooth texture.
✔Can use alone as heated electric gloves or as heated liners.
✔Heated gloves, back of hand and every finger individually heated.
✔Micro-thin stretchable carbon fibers distributes heat evenly to all fingers.
✔3 Temperature control options provide constant heat on high for up to 2.5 hours – Low medium setting up tp 6 hours.
✔Adjustable keypad temperature control on top of gloves with three temperature settings ranging from 100°F – 150 °F.
Savior heated gloves is one of very popular brand hand keep warming gloves in the United States.
What are the excellent gloves for indoors?
Savior thin heated gloves are very lightweight and can easily write or type on the keyboard even if you wear them indoors. When outdoors, it also provides enough keep warming as an glove lining.
Laboratory examination: temperature and time
High : 140-150°F ( 60-63°C ) 2-2.5 H
Medium: 122-131°F ( 50-55°C ) 3-3.5 H
Low : 100-113°F ( 37-45°C ) 6-6.5 H
Note: Because it is thin, it is easy to lose heat and is not suitable for use in very cold weather in a long time. If you want to keep warm enough in the snow for a long time, please choose the medium thickness heated gloves or Thick Battery heated leather gloves.
*1 x Electric Heating Gloves (1 Pair)
*2 x 2200MAh 7.4V Li-ion Battery
*1 x Charger(EU or US Plug)
Usage & Wash & Care & Warranty
Directions for use:
- Be sure to remove the battery from the glove before charging.
- Charge the battery at room temperature for 4 hours before first use.
- While charging, the LED on the charger will turn red.
- When charging is complete, the LED on the charger will turn green.
- Carefully connect the power wire inside the glove battery compartment to the battery.
- Place the battery into the glove battery compartment and secure it in place with the Velcro at the top.
Wash and Care:
- Remove the batteries from the gloves before cleaning or storing.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, bleach, iron, or dry clean.
- Spot clean the gloves by hand using mild detergent.
- Air dry the gloves by laying them flat.
- Always remove the batteries from the gloves before charging.
- Do not drop, short circuit, or expose the gloves’s batteries to high temperatures.
- If the battery becomes swollen or deformed, please stop using it immediately.
- 30-day return and exchang
- The lithium-ion batteries, charger, and gloves are covered by a 6-month warranty period from the date of purchase.
How to Prolong the Service Life of Heated Glove Lithium Battery:
- Avoid Full Discharge: Try not to fully discharge the battery before recharging. Lithium batteries tend to have a longer lifespan when they are not completely drained. Recharge the battery before it reaches a critically low level.
- Proper Charging: Use the recommended charger for your heated gloves and ensure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for charging. Avoid overcharging the battery, as it can shorten its lifespan. Disconnect the charger once the battery is fully charged.
- Storage: If you won’t be using the heated gloves for an extended period, store the battery in a cool and dry place. It’s recommended to partially charge the battery (around 50%) before storing it. This helps to maintain the battery’s health during storage.
- Regular Use and Maintenance: Lithium batteries benefit from regular use. If possible, use the heated gloves and recharge the battery periodically, even during off-seasons. This helps in maintaining the battery’s capacity. Additionally, keep the battery and glove compartment clean and free from debris.
- Avoid Extreme Temperatures: Extreme temperatures, both hot and cold, can negatively impact the battery’s performance and lifespan. Avoid exposing the battery to extreme heat or cold conditions.
- Battery Replacement: If you notice a significant decrease in the battery’s capacity or if it becomes swollen or damaged, it’s advisable to replace the battery with a new one from a reputable source.
Q1: I don’t know how to get it work
Answer: When batteries are installed the glove, Press ON/OFF button first time, the heat setting to high (3 light bars will illuminate)
Press ON/OFF button a second time to reduce the heat setting to Medium (2 light bars will illuminate)
Press ON/OFF button a third time to reduce the heat setting to low (1 light bars will illuminate)
Press ON/OFF button of fourth time to turn glove heat system off (all light bars will shut off)
Q2: Can i machine wash the gloves?
Answer: We do not recommend you use machine wash, machine wash will damage the inside heated element. Spot clean gloves by hand using only mild detergent.
Q3: Gloves only heats for about 30 minutes then went off when i first use it?
Answer: Most of batteries won’t come in fully charged status so that’s why you need to recharge them for at least 4 hours when you receive it.
Q4: Does it work under subzero area?
Answer: Yes, it does. Enjoy extra warmth on your hands no matter what you’re doing outside.