OZERO Deerskin and Polar Fleece Glove | -30°F Thermal Gloves for Running Cycling and Work in Cold Weather
- Introducing the OZERO Winter Gloves – the perfect solution to keep your hands warm in extreme cold weather. These gloves feature patented Heatlok thermal tech with four layers designed to lock in body heat and create a thermal barrier to trap it inside the gloves, providing superior warmth while maintaining maximum flexibility. Your hands will feel toasty under the Heatlok’s cover, making it perfect for outdoor activities in the winter.
- The palm of these gloves is made of high-quality genuine deer split leather that is naturally anti-skid, providing a firm grip for picking up bags while shopping, holding bicycle handlebars while cycling, or steering wheel while driving. Unlike grain leather that easily cracks after contacting water, the split leather is totally washable, making it easy to keep the gloves clean with a laundry machine.
- These gloves feature a durable elastic band around the wrist for a comfortable automatic snug fit. The gloves automatically stay tight with just the right fit on your hands while you are running, cycling, skiing, or doing other sports. The elastic band also makes it quick to pull on and pull off the gloves.
- These unisex gloves come in classical black color, making them suitable for both men and women. They match easily with all of your winter outfits and provide a beautiful look. Wear them anywhere with anyone, and you will still look fashionable.
- These warm and comfortable gloves are also a great winter gift for your parents, children, spouse, and friends during festivals like Christmas. They will keep their hands warm the whole winter, and they will be deeply touched by your thoughtful warm love when they receive your gloves.
- Made of genuine deer split leather, soft and warm polar fleece, and many other warm materials, the OZERO Winter Gloves are perfect for daily life and outdoor sports like cycling, running, and skiing in winter. Keep your hands warm and comfortable with OZERO Winter Gloves.