OZERO Winter Gloves | -30°F Coldproof Thermal Water Resistant Deerskin Suede Leather Gloves
- Introducing the Lyvis Winter Gloves – the perfect solution to keep your hands warm and comfortable in extreme cold weather. These gloves feature a patented Heatlok thermal layer, a high-tech air system of hollow fibers and microfiber, that provides warmth and breathability without excess bulk or loss of dexterity. The Heatlok system “”traps”” body heat, creating a thermal barrier combined with the polar fleece to keep your hands warm in temperatures between -30°F and -10°F.
- The gloves are designed with waterproof and breathable TPU membrane between fluffy fleece and Heatlok in the hand back, protecting your hands against heavy snow and light snowmelt. The genuine deerskin and polar fleece materials are combined to provide superior grip, durability, comfort, warmth, and thickness, making them perfect for working in cold outdoor conditions.
- The gloves also feature a shirred wrist with good flexibility that keeps the glove closed around your skin, while the 2.5 inches knit cuff offers more protection to keep snow and cold wind out. The thick insulation items are inserted around all fingers, even the part between two neighboring fingers, to protect your hand from fierce wind and lock more body heat inside the glove.
- These gloves are perfect for sports in winter, including skiing, skating, cross-country skiing, sledding, ice hockey, snow plow, snowmobile, snow car, motorcycle, cycling, driving, running, and more. They are available in multiple sizes – Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large – for a perfect fit. Choose the perfect size by measuring your hand circumference.
- Please note that these gloves are not absolutely waterproof, not suitable for heavy-duty work, and not designed for touch screens. They are light washable, making it easy to keep them clean.
- Get these Lyvis Winter Gloves as perfect Christmas gifts for your family and friends. Choose them for superior warmth and comfort in extreme cold weather.