The 7.2v battery is a set of two not only one!
This type of battery is not a standard battery for heated gloves, but some large sizes and some styles have enough space to place batteries can consider choosing this type.
Customers who buy Gloves for the first time are not recommended to buy this battery directly, because you don’t know whether the gloves have enough space to install。
This battery is free of shipping, so you can choose to buy it next time! (we are willing to pay the freight for you)
We guarantee that the battery is brand new, and the factory has been charged 70%, and the discharge test!
Applicable brands: Savior, SunWill, Daywolf, Snow Deer, Barchi, Smilodon, Sky Fox etc.
- Package Content: A pair 7.4V 3000MAH Rechargable Li-ion Batteries（Please Charging Batteries for 3-4 hours before your first use）.
- 7.4V 3000MAH Rechargable Li-ion Batteries ：Fit for Sun Will Battery Ski gloves , Electric Heated Motorcycle gloves，NOT for heated socks and glove liners .
- ATTENTION : 3000mah battery size is bigger than 2200mah , So it is can’t use for battery socks ,battery glove liners (battery pocket is too small ).
- 2pcs Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries Included Charge it with Sun Will chargers only ,and Remove battery from heated gloves or socks during charging.
- Batteries Using life: 500-600 cycles of charging. Please charge every six months during storage.
Click to see How to prolong the service life of lithium battery
Old batteries are harmful to the environment, please Recycling Batteries
Always remove the batteries from your gloves when charging
Charge your batteries at room temperature for 4 hours prior to first use
The LED light on the charger will illuminate RED while charging.
The LED light one the charger will illuminate GREEN when Charging is complete.
Carefully connect the power wire inside the glove storage pocket to the battery.
Position the battery inside the glove pocket and seal velcro along the top to secure the battery in place.
Always remove the batteries from your gloves when charging.
For safety , do not drop , short circuit , or operate under high temperature conditions.
If the device or the battery swells or becomes malformed , please stop using it immediately.
How to prolong the service life of lithium battery for heated gloves
Even if the lithium-ion battery is not used, its power will be slowly lost. What we have to do is not let the battery run out completely. In order to avoid the battery discharging completely, we should charge the battery to about 50% before storage, which takes about 1 hour. Then charge it every five or six months. If the battery can’t start the device, it doesn’t mean that the battery is completely dead. When the power is very low, the battery power can’t start the device. At this time, we should charge your battery. Of course, even if you don’t, the battery can still be used after a long period of charging. My suggestion is in order to better delay the service life of the battery.
Lithium-ion batteries , charger and Gloves covers 3 months of warranty period from the date of purchase.