- Ship To Iceland With DHL Service$49
- Rechargeable 7.4 Volt 3000mAh Lithium Polymer Battery Can’t Use For Battery Socks ,Battery Glove Liners$50
- Savior 7.4V Heated Balaclava Face Mask$68
- Savior 7.4V Rechargeable Lithium Battery Adapter For Heated Gloves Socks Cap$20
- Rechargeable 7.4 Volt 2200mAh Lithium Polymer Battery For Heated Gloves Or Socks$36
- Sunwill 7.4V Battery Heated Beanie Hat$60
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
Question: Do I need winter gloves with heated fingers and thumbs, or will just the palms be enough?
Answer: This, of course, depends on the outside temperature, your personal body type, and the type of activity you’ll be doing while wearing your heated gloves. If you have a medical condition like raynaud’s disease, you’ll want heat that radiates through the fingers and thumbs.
Similarly, if you live or work in an area with very cold sub-freezing temperatures and wind chill, just a heated palm and hand area won’t be enough. However, if you’ll be active while using your gloves–biking, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, etc., you may be okay without heated fingers and thumbs.
Question: What’s the best way to care for my heated gloves?
Answer: This will depend on the material your gloves are made of. Most heated gloves are a mix of a textile and leather, and each material needs to be cleaned and treated differently. Battery operated gloves are not cheap, so you’ll want to care for them to increase their longevity.