The wallet belongs to you at saviorgloves online stores.
Why create a wallet?
- We hope customers can save more money.
- Additionally, we want customers to be able to use the transfer function to send funds from their wallet to friends in need.
How it works:
- Earn $1 in wallet balance for every 1 point earned.
- The wallet serves as a basic storage for cashback generated from purchase behavior, and it also allows fund transfers between wallets and members.
- For registered customers, making a single purchase of over $75 will result in receiving $7 cashback credited to their wallet account.
- When a customer makes another purchase:
- If the wallet has a balance, the wallet balance will be deducted first, and the remaining amount will need to be paid.
- If the wallet balance is greater than the amount required for checkout, payment can be made using the current wallet balance.
How to use the wallet:
- During checkout, click ” Create an account?” to create an account.
- Upon completing the payment, a cashback amount of $7.00 will be credited to your wallet.
- You can check your wallet balance in your account.
Why you cannot recharge or withdraw from the wallet:
- Potential scenario: Recharging funds from unknown sources to Wallet A,
- transferring funds from Wallet A to Wallet B,
- and finally cashing out from Wallet B through the website.
This is an unacceptable behavior
so, the two functions of deposit and withdrawal are closed.